Founded in 2015, Equiton is a recognized leader in private equity real estate investments. Our exponential growth is a direct outcome of our team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing.
We’ve discovered that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Our strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our selection to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors. We attract exceptionally talented people and create an atmosphere that rewards initiative, independent thinking, and integrity.
About the Position:
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative self-starter with solid experience and a passion for digital marketing. Someone with proven expertise in designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, including SEM/SEO and social media Advertising.
This role is perfect for a digital marketer with strong analytical skills who knows how to grow an organization’s online presence through multiple platforms effectively.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and be available to work at the company’s head office in Burlington, ON.
Oversee the digital marketing campaigns and programs of Equiton.
- Digital campaigns setup and optimization.
- Conduct extensive keyword research and competition analysis.
- Assist in writing ad copy for SEM and social media campaigns.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy, including keyword strategy, technical implementation, and executing plans based on competitive analysis.
- Identify key technical, structural, and content optimizations to enhance the SEO performance of our websites.
- Prepare monthly analytics and traffic reports and additional customized reports as required.
- Manage billing and marketing expense tasks as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Experience in using Google and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience in Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools.
- Experience in using SEO tools like SEMrush/Ahrefs.
- Solid understanding of keyword research and analysis, SEO audits page optimization, ranking analytics and optimization, and link building.
- Capable of multi-tasking and delivering projects to deadlines.
- A self-starter who can take direction and collaborate with others.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.