Founded in 2015, Equiton is a recognized leader in private equity investments and is approaching one billion in assets under management. Our exponential growth is a direct outcome of our leadership team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing.
We’ve discovered that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Our strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our selection to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors. We attract diverse, exceptionally talented people and create an atmosphere that rewards initiative, independent thinking, and integrity.
About the Position:
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Communications, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing strategic marketing programs designed to drive organizational growth targets. This position will collaborate closely with the Sales team to assist them in developing content that will help educate key target markets about Equiton’s distinct value proposition.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales team to uncover key target market insights and develop content pieces designed to increase awareness, consideration, and purchase of Equiton investment solutions.
- Manage the Social Media Manager and develop a strategic roadmap for growing Equiton’s social media presence across all channels.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and Graphic Designers, develop impactful lead generation campaigns designed to drive leads to the Retail Sales Team and Wholesale Sales Team.
- Develop and execute key journeys for each of Equiton’s target markets designed to turn prospects into investors/advisors and maximize investor/advisor relationships.
- Develop monthly reporting designed to educate senior management on the impact and ROI of marketing spend.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to effectively manage direct reports as well as influence and direct key areas across the organization.
- Proven ability to drive sales through measurable marketing programs.
- Ability to turn target market insights into actionable strategies and measure success and adjust as needed.
- Experience developing and executing value propositions that are meaningful and differentiating.
- Great multi-tasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that leverages diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.