Senior Graphic Designer
Founded in 2015, Equiton is a recognized leader in private equity real estate investments. Our exponential growth is a direct outcome of our team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing.
We’ve discovered that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Our strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our selection to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors. We attract exceptionally talented people and create an atmosphere that rewards initiative, independent thinking, and integrity.
About the Position:
Reporting to the VP, Marketing the Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. This role will also manage two direct reports (Graphic Designer and Video & Graphic Content Manager). The successful candidate will collaborate across the marketing department to create communication materials that successfully articulate the key messages and differentiators of the brand as well as ensure the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to the creative team.
Oversee the digital marketing campaigns and programs of Equiton.
- Leads strategic design thinking and brainstorms, and partners with Marketing team members to ideate solutions and creative ways to use design for storytelling.
- Conceptualize and design effective sales tools such as PowerPoint presentations, Video Presentations, Annual/Quarterly Reports for Stakeholders and Product Sheets.
- Manage the creation of assets including newsletters, white papers, infographics, creatives for social media, email and landing page templates, advertising banners etc.
- Design and code various digital marketing materials such as templates, emails, website designs and banners.
- Development of creative concepts for a variety of target markets and execution of digital ads (including HTML 5) across a variety of platforms such as Google, Facebook, Email.
- Liaise with other members of the marketing team to create strategic brand and lead generation creative campaigns.
- Be the brand steward to ensure all marketing communications materials follow brand standards.
- Maintain a library of content and source files.
- Continuous learning and development of contemporary and evolving graphic design techniques with an expectation to stay on top of graphic design trends.
- Professional experience in digital design, with an emphasis on presentation decks, branded campaigns and working in-house or an agency on a range of marketing materials.
- Proficient use of graphics software: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with video editing & working knowledge of motion graphics i.e. After Effects, Figma and Premiere Pro.
- Self-motivated with ability to make design decisions quickly and confidently with regards to composition, layout, hierarchy, colour and typography.
- Deep understanding of the digital space and responsive design.
- Outstanding aesthetic sensibilities and solid understanding of storytelling, layout, typography and design principles.
- Experienced in photography and techniques.
- Strong proof-reading skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage varying priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Graphic design with experience managing direct reports.
- A post-secondary degree in graphic and web design.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.
At Equiton, you’ll be joining a team defined by its experience, integrity, dedication and results. Your dedication, entrepreneurial spirit and hard work will be rewarded in the short and long term. We know that in order to deliver for our clients, we have to deliver for our employees. We’re all in this together.
Expectations & Rewards
This is a demanding and challenging environment. We have high expectations for every member of our team. Those who can deliver will receive rewards that correspond to their efforts.
At Equiton, you will be joining a determined and dedicated team of entrepreneurial professionals committed to serving our clients and generating long-term value.
Culture of Success
We are invested in our employees’ careers, and provide the support and incentives necessary to ensure everyone is set up for both short- and long-term success.
Principles mean something here. They are what set us apart from others. They are the reason we are successful today, and why we will be in the future. We live and breathe these principles every single day, and encourage everyone that joins our team to share our belief in their value – to our customers, and to each other.
An open and honest relationship is the only way to build trust. Transparency, fairness and respect are the cornerstones of our culture.
One of the many ways that Equiton is different is our entrepreneurial spirit. We are always looking for new opportunities and innovative ways to build wealth for our clients.
We take a hands-on approach to our investments, taking the time to do our homework, and fully understand everything about our assets and the markets in which they are located.
Every member of our team is dedicated to achieving excellence in everything we do. From the smallest details to major real estate investments, we are true professionals.
We’re stronger together, regularly sharing our years of experience and range of knowledge in a team environment in order to achieve better results for our clients.
Everything we do is driven by a simple goal: to deliver the best investment results possible for every single one of our clients.