Equiton’s Cliff Fraser featured in First National’s podcastAugust 19, 2020
BURLINGTON, ON, August 19, 2020 – Equiton’s Chief Business Development Officer, Cliff Fraser, was recently featured in First National’s podcast called: Raising Private Equity.
To listen to the podcast, click here: http://commercialrealestatepodcast.com/clifford-fraser-equiton/
Topics covered include:
- Yield expectations and the unique structuring of private funds.
- Equiton’s investor profile.
- Going door-to-door to search for apartment deals.
- Not seeing an increase in redemptions during the pandemic.
- Challenges around asset valuation right now.
- Buying buildings which haven’t had their intrinsic value unlocked.
- Getting data on comparables despite a downturn in deals happening.
- The balanced fund at Equiton and its performance in this unique year.
- What Clifford learned during his time in lending.
- Comparing the 2008 economic crash with what COVID-19 has caused.
Equiton is a private equity firm that specializes in providing private market real estate investments to Canadians. It is led by a senior team of industry veterans who have more than 100 years of combined real estate, investing and management experience. Collectively they have overseen the acquisition and management of over $10 billion in real estate, developed over 100 million square feet of real estate projects and overseen a combined portfolio of more than 10,000 apartments in Canada and the United States.
For more information see: https://www.equiton.com
Manager, Marketing & Communications
905-635-1381, ext. 106