Digital Marketing Associate
Founded in 2015, Equiton is a recognized leader in private equity real estate investments. Our exponential growth is a direct outcome of our team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing.
We’ve discovered that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Our strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our selection to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors. We attract exceptionally talented people and create an atmosphere that rewards initiative, independent thinking, and integrity.
About the Position:
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative self-starter with solid experience and a passion for digital marketing. Someone with proven expertise in designing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, including SEM/SEO and social media Advertising.
This role is perfect for a digital marketer with strong analytical skills who knows how to grow an organization’s online presence through multiple platforms effectively.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and be available to work at the company’s head office in Burlington, ON.
Oversee the digital marketing campaigns and programs of Equiton.
- Digital campaigns setup and optimization.
- Conduct extensive keyword research and competition analysis.
- Assist in writing ad copy for SEM and social media campaigns.
- Develop and manage SEO strategy, including keyword strategy, technical implementation, and executing plans based on competitive analysis.
- Identify key technical, structural, and content optimizations to enhance the SEO performance of our websites.
- Prepare monthly analytics and traffic reports and additional customized reports as required.
- Manage billing and marketing expense tasks as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Experience in using Google and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience in Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools.
- Experience in using SEO tools like SEMrush/Ahrefs.
- Solid understanding of keyword research and analysis, SEO audits page optimization, ranking analytics and optimization, and link building.
- Capable of multi-tasking and delivering projects to deadlines.
- A self-starter who can take direction and collaborate with others.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.
At Equiton, you’ll be joining a team defined by its experience, integrity, dedication and results. Your dedication, entrepreneurial spirit and hard work will be rewarded in the short and long term. We know that in order to deliver for our clients, we have to deliver for our employees. We’re all in this together.
Expectations & Rewards
This is a demanding and challenging environment. We have high expectations for every member of our team. Those who can deliver will receive rewards that correspond to their efforts.
At Equiton, you will be joining a determined and dedicated team of entrepreneurial professionals committed to serving our clients and generating long-term value.
Culture of Success
We are invested in our employees’ careers, and provide the support and incentives necessary to ensure everyone is set up for both short- and long-term success.
Principles mean something here. They are what set us apart from others. They are the reason we are successful today, and why we will be in the future. We live and breathe these principles every single day, and encourage everyone that joins our team to share our belief in their value – to our customers, and to each other.
An open and honest relationship is the only way to build trust. Transparency, fairness and respect are the cornerstones of our culture.
One of the many ways that Equiton is different is our entrepreneurial spirit. We are always looking for new opportunities and innovative ways to build wealth for our clients.
We take a hands-on approach to our investments, taking the time to do our homework, and fully understand everything about our assets and the markets in which they are located.
Every member of our team is dedicated to achieving excellence in everything we do. From the smallest details to major real estate investments, we are true professionals.
We’re stronger together, regularly sharing our years of experience and range of knowledge in a team environment in order to achieve better results for our clients.
Everything we do is driven by a simple goal: to deliver the best investment results possible for every single one of our clients.